[Serusers] INVITE timers in/out

Daniel Poulsen dpoulsen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 00:14:25 CET 2005

I am finally at the point where I am trying this with 0.9.0 and I have
just a couple of questions.

Jan, you state that tm will "pick up" the timers from AVP.  I've
seached the list and find references to fr_inv_timer_avp that look
like this:

modparam("tm", "fr_timer", 15)
modparam("tm", "fr_inv_timer", 22)
modparam("tm", "wt_timer", 5)
modparam("tm", "fr_inv_timer_avp", "inv_timeout")

I'm just a little unsure as to how this is supposed to be called
(there is nothing about avp in the tm/README).  When I use he above
config I don't see any mysql queries to the usr_preferences table that
would indicate where I might store a timer AVP.

Do I need to  avp_db_load("$from","s:inv_timeout") or something or
should tm grab this on its own?  Ultimately I'd like to have timers
that can be set up on a per user basis.

Thank you for your time.

Dan