[Serusers] enum - e164.org

Evan Borgstrom evan.borgstrom at ca.mci.com
Wed Mar 16 23:36:07 CET 2005

	Don't forget to prefix it with a +. Here's our e164.org section

if (method=="INVITE") {
         avp_write("$ruri", "i:34");
         if (!(uri=~"^sip:\+[0-9]*\@")) {
         	prefix("+");
         };

         if (!enum_query("e164.org")) {
         	avp_pushto("$ruri", "i:34");
         } else {
                 record_route();
                 consume_credentials();
                 t_relay();
         	break;
	};
};

	The avp stuff (which requires you load avpops.so) is used so that we
can revert to the old uri after we prefix it with a + incase the query
fails (since some PSTN gateways don't like the +).

-Evan