[Serusers] consume_credentials() not removing Proxy-Authorization Header

Java Rockx javarockx at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 19:12:08 CET 2005

Yes, that's what I thought. But the documentation does say that
www_authorize() or proxy_authorize() must be called prior to
consume_credentials().

In my case I see the Proxy-Authorization header in ACK and BYE
messages, so calling www_authorize() or proxy_authorize() isn't called
and consume_credentials() doesn't appear to remove the header in these
cases.

It does work when processing INVITE messages, however.

Regards,
Paul