[Serusers] Re: [Serdev] LCR-module extension for GW prefixes

Andreas Granig andreas.granig at inode.info
Wed Mar 16 16:02:29 CET 2005

Hello,

Java Rockx wrote:
> Did you ever get any feedback on your LCR patch as far as having it
> committed to CVS or having Juha incorporate it in to his official
> ser-0.9 backport?

See
http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serdev/2005-March/004109.html for a
comment from Francesco Botta. Seems to work fine for him.

I'll try to port it to the main branch when I have some spare time and
will then get in touch with Juha for having it commited to CVS if it's
ok for him.

I personally don't want to push it to the official 0.9-backport without
getting it to the main branch. Should be the other way around IMHO.

Cheers,
Andy