[Serusers] no sound :(

Olivier Taylor olivier.taylor at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 15:56:25 CET 2005

Hehe,
50% for mediaproxy
50% for nathelper

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Java Rockx [mailto:javarockx at gmail.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 16 mars 2005 15:15
À : Olivier Taylor
Cc : serusers at lists.iptel.org
Objet : Re: RE : RE : [Serusers] no sound :(

It's your choice. You can either use rtpproxy or mediaproxy.

One note here is that the nathelper module exposes some NAT test functions
which you can use with either rtpproxy or mediaproxy.

Also, note that rtpproxy and mediaproxy are __external__ applications that
your must have running before starting SER.

Look at http://onsip.org that the "vote which proxy you use" to see some
feedback as to why people have chosen one or the other.

Regards,
Paul