[Serusers] LCR Backport Example For ser-0.9

Java Rockx javarockx at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 05:48:17 CET 2005

I fully agree.

I am starting to think the best approach is to leave all SIP headers
untouched and alter the nathelper and/or mediaproxy modules by giving
them the ability to "lookup" a call-id and return TRUE or FALSE to
indicate that a call is already in progress. By doing so ser would
totally eliminate any need to alter SIP headers.

So something like this I think would do the trick:

route {
    # usual sanity checks

    if (loose_route()) {
        if (media_proxy_has_session()) {
            use_media_proxy();
        };
        t_relay();
        break;
    };

    # other usual stuff - like lookup('location')
}

Regards,
Paul