[Serusers] prefixes for dialing codes...is there and easier way than using if...then

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Wed Mar 16 02:46:11 CET 2005

Hi

I currently have several hundred prefixes which a user could dial to, now
the way my system is setup is that various of these occur in various
packages

eg PREF 011 - package A
PREF 022 - package B

etc etc

Is there anyway of looking these up in a DB, and then allowing to a
route, rather than putting the prefix in the ser.cfg file. I have all
the prefixes added in the lcr table, and each group of prefixes is
assigned to a package, and added in the grp table...with each
subscriber, and flags set for each group in ser.cfg as in example for
free-pstn etc etc

Now I need to check for each dial prefix, in ser.cfg so I can route, and
thats alot of check statements, even if I can work out some using regex.

if uri=011 and flag=1 then call, #
if uri =022 and flag =2 then call

flag 2 cant call 011, hence I need to have two separate checks...and for
all the prefixes I need to have lots and lots...is there a neater/nicer
way of doing this.

Iqbal