[Serusers] LCR Backport Example For ser-0.9

Java Rockx javarockx at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 22:17:38 CET 2005

Yep. I agree.

But does this mean for **any** SIP message that loose_route() returns
TRUE, I simply call t_relay() and then stop processing via a break
command?

I can't remember, but I thought I ran in to some cases where even when
loose_route() returned TRUE, I still had to do some other processing.

Regards,
Paul