[Serusers] Intermittent Audio

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Tue Mar 15 10:34:39 CET 2005

Pat,
You haven't said anything of the type of NAT you are behind. To me it sounds
like an ALG (Application layer gateway) problem. Try to turn of the SIP ALG
in your router.  If not, please post a full SIP message exchange.  You need
to find out if they communicate through the NAT (hairpin media) or directly.
That depends on the SDP payload in the INVITE and OK messages.
    The new Getting Started document on http://onsip.org/ (you need to
register) has a thorough review of NAT issues and rewriting. Recommend!  (I
wrote it ;-) )
g-)