[Serusers] digest authentication problem

sip test moip_2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 10:20:18 CET 2005

Hi all,

I am new to ser. I am having the common problem where WM(4.7.2009) cannot be authenticated after the digest authentication is turn on. I have search for the solution posted in this forum and tried it but still cant solved it.

I am running ser-0.8.12 on CENTOS.

Please advice.

Regards
mo

here is my ser.cfg

# ----------- global configuration parameters ------------------------

# debug=3 # debug level (cmd line: -dddddddddd)

# fork=yes

# log_stderror=no # (cmd line: -E)

listen=192.168.10.75

alias=server.com

/* Uncomment these lines to enter debugging mode

debug=7

fork=no

log_stderror=yes

*/

check_via=no # (cmd. line: -v)

dns=no # (cmd. line: -r)

rev_dns=no # (cmd. line: -R)

# port=5060

# children=4

fifo="/tmp/ser_fifo"

# ------------------ module loading ----------------------------------

# Uncomment this if you want to use SQL database

loadmodule "/usr/lib/ser/modules/mysql.so"

loadmodule "/usr/lib/ser/modules/sl.so"

loadmodule "/usr/lib/ser/modules/tm.so"

loadmodule "/usr/lib/ser/modules/rr.so"

loadmodule "/usr/lib/ser/modules/maxfwd.so"

loadmodule "/usr/lib/ser/modules/usrloc.so"

loadmodule "/usr/lib/ser/modules/registrar.so"

# Uncomment this if you want digest authentication

# mysql.so must be loaded !

loadmodule "/usr/lib/ser/modules/auth.so"

loadmodule "/usr/lib/ser/modules/auth_db.so"

# ----------------- setting module-specific parameters ---------------

# -- usrloc params --

#modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 0)

# Uncomment this if you want to use SQL database

# for persistent storage and comment the previous line

modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 2)

modparam("usrloc", "db_url", "sql://ser:heslo@localhost/ser")

# -- auth params --

modparam("auth_db", "db_url", "sql://ser:heslo@localhost/ser")

# Uncomment if you are using auth module

#

modparam("auth_db", "calculate_ha1", yes)

#

# If you set "calculate_ha1" parameter to yes (which true in this config),

# uncomment also the following parameter)

#

modparam("auth_db", "password_column", "password")

# -- rr params --

# add value to ;lr param to make some broken UAs happy

modparam("rr", "enable_full_lr", 1)

# ------------------------- request routing logic -------------------

# main routing logic

route{

# initial sanity checks -- messages with

# max_forwards==0, or excessively long requests

if (!mf_process_maxfwd_header("10")) {

sl_send_reply("483","Too Many Hops");

break;

};

if ( msg:len > max_len ) {

sl_send_reply("513", "Message too big");

break;

};

# we record-route all messages -- to make sure that

# subsequent messages will go through our proxy; that's

# particularly good if upstream and downstream entities

# use different transport protocol

record_route();

# loose-route processing

if (loose_route()) {

t_relay();

break;

};

# if the request is for other domain use UsrLoc

# (in case, it does not work, use the following command

# with proper names and addresses in it)

if (uri==myself) {

if (method=="REGISTER") {

# Uncomment this if you want to use digest authentication

if (!www_authorize("server.com", "subscriber")) {

www_challenge("server.com", "0");

break;

};

save("location");

break;

};

# native SIP destinations are handled using our USRLOC DB

if (!lookup("location")) {

sl_send_reply("404", "Not Found");

break;

};

};

# forward to current uri now; use stateful forwarding; that

# works reliably even if we forward from TCP to UDP

if (!t_relay()) {

sl_reply_error();

};

}