[Serusers] SER and radius client not talking

AJ Grinnell ajgrinnell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 21:35:41 CET 2005

I have had SER working with radius authentication on a previous server
with no problems. Now that I am trying to build up a few more servers,
I can not get SER to talk to radiusclient. I can run radiusclient
successfully from the command line, but the last things I see when I
try to authenticate against SER is:

0(17829) qm_free(0x810aa80, 0x8167bc0), called from sterman.c:
radius_authorize_sterman(101)
 0(17829) qm_free: freeing frag. 0x8167ba8 alloc'ed from sterman.c:
radius_authorize_sterman(87)

Any ideas? Im guessing it might be a library problem, but nothing is
standing out to me.