[Serusers] Getting Started Document - Issue 1 available on www.ONsip.org

Simon Miles simon at SystemsRM.co.uk
Mon Mar 14 10:02:22 CET 2005

Dear All,

Paul, Greger and myself would like you to know that we have released the
first Issue of our Getting Started document. This is just the first and
last sections of the document. It covers the basic 'Hello World'
configuration together with instructions on how to download the ser
code, compile it and install the binaries.

We are working on the next section of MySQL support quickly be followed
up with NAT support.

We are doing this for the community and would welcome any feedback on
the document to make it more readable etc. Comments are welcome on the
www.ONsip.org web site, goto Forums and select the Getting Started
Feedback area.

To download the document, go to the download section.

We hope this is of benefit to the Community.

Thanks

Paul, Simon, Greger