[Serusers] Cant restart SER after I edit the 'ser.cfg'

Psyber psyber1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 06:43:40 CET 2005

    I'm not an SQL guru, but it looks to me as if your database fields
aren't built correctly for ser.  Did you run the 'ser_mysql.sh' script
that comes with the ser distribution?  I wouldn't advise running the
script if your database is already built.

    If all else fails and you don't mind losing whatever data is in
ser's SQL database you can drop the ser database using mysqladmin and
re-create it using 'ser_mysql.sh'.

    Let me know how you make out.

--Psyber