[Serusers] ERROR:avpops:dbrow2avp: dbrow contains NULL fields

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Fri Mar 11 21:10:26 CET 2005

...and when I populate the fields with dummy values I get

ERROR:avpops:dbrow2avp: wrong field types in dbrow

my table is

+-----------+---------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| Field     | Type          | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
| uuid      | varchar(64)   |      |     |         |       |
| username  | varchar(100)  |      | PRI | 0       |       |
| domain    | varchar(128)  |      | PRI |         |       |
| attribute | varchar(32)   |      | PRI |         |       |
| value     | varchar(128)  |      |     |         |       |
| modified  | timestamp(14) | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| type      | varchar(255)  | YES  |     | NULL    |       |