[Serusers] rtpproxy question

maka icokan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 11:44:08 CET 2005

hi all,
I am trying to run nathelper with rtpproxy, and I am currently using a
configuration based on a supposedly working standard example config,
but I haven't got it to work yet.

I took a look at an example configuration for SER as an application
layer gateway,between two RFC1918 networks, and noticed that rtpproxy
was called with some parameters in there (i.e. force_rtp_prpoxy(EI),
obviously denoting the direction from External network tow an Internal
one)

Does anyone know if these parameters are mandatory? Or if someone has
a currently working nathelper/rtpproxy configuration, please provide
any feedback on that.

I also keep getting a "cannot extract body from the message" error
from the rtpproxy.

Cheers