[Serusers] Voip Solution advice

Barry Murphy barry at unix.co.nz
Fri Mar 11 02:04:19 CET 2005

Hi,

Sure I can do this, not that I really need any more servers, is there a
catch do I have to pay for anything; this is mainly for New Zealanders,
however will be open to anyone and i'll peer with any providers I can, such
as FWD.

I'm mainly looking for the voip solution to manage the users and a signup
system which supports multiple servers, etc.

Thanks
Barry