[Serusers] mysql high cpu usage

ron ron at silverbackasp.com
Thu Mar 10 17:05:08 CET 2005

Hi All,

Just want to ask something, although I don't know whether this is the right
mailing list to ask this.

I created a php page for clients to see how many minutes they've used and how
much, problem is, when this page loads, and start to query on mysql, the CPU
usage reaches up to 99%.

The solution I did was for the php to just query on another mysql server,
wherein the data there are just the replicated data from the mysql server that
ser is using, only thing is, it isn't real-time since I'm only doing replication.

Any one encountered this? TIA

Regards

Ron

-- --