[Serusers] SER+SEMS

Alexander Philipp Lintenhofer lintenhofer at aon.at
Thu Mar 10 16:22:49 CET 2005

Set timers:
modparam("tm", "fr_inv_timer", 15)
modparam("tm", "fr_timer", 10)

ser uses failure_route when timer runs out:
t_on_failure("1");

in failure_route:
if(method==INVITE)
{
     t_reply("100","Trying -- relaying to voicemail-agent");

     revert_uri();
     lookup("aliases");

     if(!vm("/tmp/am_fifo","voicemail"))
     {
         t_reply("500","could not contact voicemail\n");
     }
}
else if(method==BYE)
{
     if(!vm("/tmp/am_fifo","bye"))
     {
         t_reply("500","could not contact voicemail\n");
     }
}

regards,
Philipp