[Serusers] which ser + serweb works?

Socrates socratez at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 12:34:30 CET 2005

Thanks Chiang:

I downloaded serweb_2004_07_27 from
ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/ser/latest/contrib/, and it seems to have
column 'perms' in two tables: 'pending' and 'subscriber'. Also,
password is correctly set to 'heslo' in config.php, so I don't know
where these incosistencies come from.

It looks like there's a serious version mismatch here. Can anyone
comment on this, or report their experiences with ser and serweb? I'm
currently unable to operate serweb (both 27_07_2004 version and from
CVS) with ser 0.8.14

Thanks,
--
Socrates.