[Serusers] SER Community Site

Wed Mar 9 08:55:27 CET 2005

Hi!

As far as I understand, there should be no discussion on the website,
but best practises.

If I want to discuss asterisk things, I post the mailing list. If I want
to know how things can be implemented in asterisk, I surf to voip-info.

IMO, as the ser admin guide is not up to date with recently introduced
features, a wiki would be nice where users describe their experiences
and how they implemented certain features.

Discussion should be still on the serusers mailing list.

regards,
klaus