[Serusers] ser + serweb: unable to register user

Socrates socratez at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 00:51:18 CET 2005

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 18:06:21 +0000, Iqbal Gandham <iqbal at gigo.co.uk> wrote:
> have u checked ur mysql log to see what the query is that is being sent,
> then try that querey manually
>
> Iqbal

Where should that log file be? I've got nothing related to mysql under
/var/log. Any hints appreciated.

Just to repeat, for anyone else who might have a clue: I'm using SER
0.8.14-2 from 27 July 2004. It is rel_0_8_14 from CVS, which seems to
be stable. My SERWEB is the latest from the CVS.

This issue of SERWEB failing to register/authenticate users has come
up by others in the past, but I didn't see any helpful fix out here.

Please let me know of any suggestions you may have.
--
Socrates.