[Serusers] SER with several interfaces

Tue Mar 8 23:44:31 CET 2005

configure ser to listen only to one of the interfaces. Use ngrep or
ethereal to watch the SIP traffic. Use F9 in x-lite to see which SIP
messages are sent to which IP address and whcih SIP messages are
received (from whcih IP address).

Start kphone from the shell and watch the SIP message flow posted to stdout.

regards,
klaus