[Serusers] problem with my softphone is working other sip server like !

anil pal meetanilpal at yahoo.co.in
Tue Mar 8 21:01:46 CET 2005

hi all,
   i would like here introduce myself my name is ANIL
KUMAR PAL i am working with softphone .actually that
softphone is working with ser i mean SIP express
router but i am configure my softphone different sip
servers like Astrek SIP server and Mora SIP server
which is working my softphone . so pls let me know
these problem how can i start ASAP solution provide me

rest is ok.
your's SER
user
ANIL KUMAR PAL