[Serusers] DBText equivalent of MySQL datetime type?

Cesc cesc.santa at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 18:53:13 CET 2005

Hi,

I am transfering the database stuff from mysql to dbtext, but is
giving me some problems. So far, after parsing the ":" and the spaces
and all these, it seems all the tables load ok ... till i try to save
a REGISTER into the location database.

It complains that the types of the value and the column where to save
the value are not the same ... i am guessing that setting the
"datetime" mysql-type as a "string" in dbtext is not ok ... what
should i do?

use it as an integer? then ... how do i write the date?
"2005-03-09 12:01:02" ... equals ... 20050309120102??

Tks in advance.

Cesc