[Serusers] UAC disapear from "location"

Mohammad Khan info at beeplove.com
Tue Mar 8 16:52:18 CET 2005

Recently I had same issue with windows messenger.

my config file looks like below:

# -- register params --
modparam("registrar", "default_expires", 43200)
modparam("registrar", "min_expires", 14400)
modparam("registrar", "max_expires", 28800)

Ser experts, please tell what is the pros and cons for using higher value.

Thanks,
Mohammad

Klaus Darilion wrote:

> Hi Steve!

Once I also had this problem with Windows Messenger, but I can't
remember the problems origin. I think I could solve it by setting the
default-expires, min-expires and max-expires. Which ser version do you use?