[Serusers] VoIP SIP

vivek r vivekmit2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 5 03:16:16 CET 2005

Hello Sir/Madam,
We,the students of final year Btech(IT) from India,are doing the same project in Sip VoIP.And also we are getting the same error as:
gov.nist.javax.sip.SipStackImpl cannot be instantiated.Ensure the path name has been set.
javax.sip.PeerUnavailableException.
If you get any answer regarding this error,kindly provide us with the details immediately.We need it urgently.

Bye,                                                                                                          R.vivek & batch

"work work and work that will not let u down any day,any way."
"dont be happy that u re handsom.be happy that u r confident and hardworking.