[Serusers] Multiple pstn gateways

Java Rockx javarockx at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 17:56:49 CET 2005

Juha posted a new module called LCR that handles this.

If you want to do this yourself you basically set a failure route
before calling t_relay(). If the failure route is executed that means
the t_relay() didn't work. And in the the failure route you can use
rewritehost() to set the next pstn gateway, and finally call
append_branch() and try t_relay() again.

Regards,
Paul