[Serusers] Server does not see REGISTER message

sandra.garcia.espada at dmr-consulting.com sandra.garcia.espada at dmr-consulting.com
Mon Mar 7 09:20:54 CET 2005

Yes, I am using Ethereal, and the REGISTER message is coming all the time.
I don´t know why the server doesn't see them. Could it be a domain name
problem? I am using SIP_DOMAIN=localhost.

Sandra García Espada
DMR Consulting

                      Dana Olson
                      <rickaster at gmail.        To:       "sandra.garcia.espada at dmr-consulting.com"
                      com>                      <sandra.garcia.espada at dmr-consulting.com>
                                               cc:
                      04/03/2005 15:14         Subject:  Re: [Serusers] Server does not see REGISTER message
                      Please respond to
                      Dana Olson

Are the REGISTER messages even hitting your SER box? Run ethereal on
it and filter for sip and see if you can see them. If you don't run X
on your SER box, you can use tethereal -R "sip" in a console.

On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 11:43:04 +0100,
sandra.garcia.espada at dmr-consulting.com