[Serusers] ser error

Iantcho Vassilev ianchov at gbg.bg
Sun Mar 6 10:04:39 CET 2005

---cut----

 >Hello, folks,
 >
 >I`m new to this list and also new to SER.
 >Can someone help me with this - ERROR: forward_reply: no 2nd via found in reply
 >
 >I get it when i try to connect to running ser on my localmachine with local kphone client.
 >
 >The ser.cfg is the standart with mysql support.
 >My machine is running FreeBSD and SER is compiled from ports(source).
 >

 >Thanks in advance!

Hi!

Nobody came with this problem?

I found that this error is present only when using linphone.
When i tried kphone there was no error.

But i couldn`t connect to my SER server. I installed it with the INSTALL.txt instuctions with mysql support and a default password heslo.

when i start it in debug mode it says : Aliases: xxx.xx.xxx.net:5060 localhost:5060 name.com:5060
And i tried with SIP_DOMAIN=xxxxxx.xxxxxx..xx.(also name.com and localhost) but i couldn`t connect or register with kphone.

Some help needed!
  Thanks in advance!