[Serusers] help nathelpet + rtp proxy

andri febrian febrian_andri at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 16:02:45 CET 2005

hi list..
i am winda
i make SER and it work well in local network. when i establish SER
server in public network. it cannot run. i have read the milist and the
solution are nethelper and mediaproxy/rtp proxy. i want ask how to start
to make nathelper+rtp proxy? please explain me step by step?...
oh ya.. i also read about  rtp proxy, maxim's rtp proxy and media
proxy. can you explain me what is the different?
Thanks for help....:-)