[Serusers] which ser + serweb works?

Tan, Chiang Kang Chiang.Tan at thalesgroup.com
Thu Mar 3 17:16:02 CET 2005

Hi all,
	I have downloaded the CVS version of ser 0.8.14 and I also got a
serweb-2004-07. But the 'perms' column is dropped in ser, hence when I login
using serweb it complains about the 'perms' field that's not there. I try to
tweak the ser_mysql.sh so that when I do a ser_mysql.sh reinstall it does
not drop the perms column. However then I am unable to start ser instead. Is
anyone out there kind enough to point me to which version of ser and serweb
will work together?
	I even tried a later version of serweb (0.8.12), but complains about
"error in SQL query, line 30" when i try to login. Any pointers will be of
great help.

cheers
Chiang