[Serusers] Does loose_route ignore REGISTER messages with <Route> Headers?

Thu Mar 3 16:39:32 CET 2005

Hi!

I depends an what you want to achieve! REGISTERs with route headers are
possible (sending the REGISTER via an outboundproxy using a pre-set route).

If the proxy acts as "normal" proxy (REGISTER for local users will be
processed local; relaying not allowed) then you can catch the REIGSTER
messages on top of ser.cfg and process them.

If the proxy acts an outbound proxy which relays the REGISTER you can
use loose_route().

regards,
klaus