[Serusers] help:serweb: message store, missed call + polycom phones

harry gaillac gaillacharry at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 3 15:10:01 CET 2005

hi all,

I set up ser + serweb + asterisk with 2 ip300 Polycom.
ip300 Polycom supporting SUBSCRIBE/NOTIFY/MESSAGE
methods.
When i set one phone offline (phone is powered and
registered in location table) i can't store IM in
msilo
table.IM is sent to phone

if i switch off phone IM is stored in msilo table but
when I switch on the phone IM is not dumped to phone.

Can I use presence instead of location in order to
store IM ?

Harry