[Serusers] To modify the video and audio port together

szj zjsun at biigroup.com
Thu Mar 3 11:08:16 CET 2005

Klaus Darilion wrote:

> take a look at fix_nated_register() from nathelper. This function will
> use the received column.

    Thank you very much for you timely reply!
    Yes, you are right, I am now browsing the fix_nated_*() functions.
    What I want to to is to extend the extract_mediaport() to support
the extraction of the audio and video port from SDP. Of course,
we had to modify the alter_mediaport(), rtpproxy program and protocol
between them.:(
    I wonder who can give some advice on that!

     Thanks for all of you.
   Best Regards

  Sun Zongjun