[Serusers] problem (soft phoe is onfigured with SIP Express Router)

anil pal meetanilpal at yahoo.co.in
Wed Mar 2 16:52:57 CET 2005

Hi sir,
  may i introduce myself ANIL KUMAR PAL currently i am
working with softphone actually the problem is that my
softphone is configured with ser and so many SIP
server is available in the market like ASTREK SIP
SERVER and MORA SIP SERVER so pls tell what is changes
in my project so that my application is compatable
with other SIP server like as i have written in my
mail so pls let me know the soultion ia m waiting your
positive respone .
thnax a lot
your's ANIL KUMAR PAL