[Serusers] serweb question

johnny Laura johnnylq at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 14:51:33 CET 2005

Hi to all; I have instaled and configured the SERWEB pakage; but when
I open my web-browser,I can see the next warnings:

Warning: virtual(): Unable to include '/prolog.html' - request
execution failed in /var/www/html/serweb/html/page.php on line 48
ser.net User Management
Warning: virtual(): Unable to include '/separator.html' - request
execution failed in /var/www/html/serweb/html/page.php on line 50

But I followed the INSTALL instructions

#echo "<body><h1>" > html/prolog.html
#echo "</h1><hr>" > html/separator.html
#echo "</body>" > html/epilog.html

....My next question ..well in the web page ....html/admin/index.php
there are a login form too, with "user" and "password" options ; but I
don't know what options I have  to set in it; I have set : user=SER
and password=HESLO; but appers "Bad username or password"