[Serusers] serweb

johnny Laura johnnylq at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 00:10:32 CET 2005

I'm instaling the SERWEB pakage but I have some problems; when I
trying to view the /.../html/admin/index.php

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mysql_pconnect() in
/var/www/html/serweb/phplib/db_mysql.inc on line 73

I have instaled mysql,php,php-mysql, apache; but when I instaled o
decompress SER-linux-i586***  when I put "loadmodule......mysql.so"
the SER search libmysqlclient.so.10;
0(6317) ERROR: load_module: could not open module
</usr/local/lib/ser/modules/mysql.so>: libmysqlclient.so.10: cannot
but in my machine we have only libmysqlclient.so libmysqlclient.so.12
and others; then I renamed the libmysqlclient.so file to
libmysqlclient.so.10 ; in this way the SER don't have errors. but my
question is if this fact produce the error or I have to do something more...