[Serusers] PSTN call receives a bye after 5 seconds using SER+B2BUA+MEDIAPROXY

Alberto Cruz acruz at tekbrain.com
Sat Jun 25 19:05:29 CEST 2005

Hi all I have been looking at the debugs in order to try to figure out
If  I'm doing something wrong at my SER.CFG

I have the following:

UA ----> SER -----> B2BUA -----> SER ------> PSTN-GW

1. The user agent place a call to the SER proxy.
2. SER Proxy receives the call and forwads to B2BUA (VOCAL at the same
server using UDP port 5065)
3. B2BUA receives the calls activates the Billing supervision and Sends
an invite for a new call to the SER.
4. SER receives the call from the B2BUA and rewrite host and port to the
PSTN-GW.
5. PSTN-GW receives the invite from the SER and sends back the ACK.
6. Inmediatly from some reason SER is sending a BYE to the call.

I'm attaching a debug from the SER and my SER.CFG file

Could anybody help me please?

Regards

Alberto Cruz