[Serusers] Logging into SERWEB

Karel Kozlik karel at iptel.org
Thu Jun 30 16:40:41 CEST 2005

Hi,

> I changed config.php as follows:
>
> $this->realm=$this->domainnam=egrep_replace(...) CHANGE TO
>
> $this->realm=$this->domainname="sip.mydomain.net"
>
> I don't understand why I had to do this.

serweb can be used to control multiple domains. Only thing which you
need for it is configure virtual servers for other domains in apache.
For that reason is domain obtained automaticaly from http headers. But
this not working if you use url http://localhost/serweb... in your
browser. You must use http://your-domain/serweb... and it may be little
confusing for new users.
  By your change you set the domain to "sip.mydomain.net" by hand.

Karel