[Serusers] Logging into SERWEB

li wei augzbaby at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jun 30 16:05:06 CEST 2005

Hi leo
--- Leo <leo at ltcjp.com> wrote:

> Dear serusers,
>
> It still does not work. Here is what I did so far to
> figure this out.
>
> BACKGROUND INFO:
> 1) When I log in to MySQL from the command line I
> use the following command:
> "mysql -pMyPwd ser"
> 2) From conf.php: db_host=123.123.123.123,
> db_name=ser, db_user=ser,
> db_pass=heslo

  Open the file config_data_layer.php in config folder
and make sure the following values to fit your real
situation:

		$i=0;
		$config->data_sql->host[$i]['host']="localhost";
//database host
		$config->data_sql->host[$i]['port']="";
//database port - leave empty for default
		$config->data_sql->host[$i]['name']="ser";
//database name
		$config->data_sql->host[$i]['user']="ser";
//database conection user
		$config->data_sql->host[$i]['pass']="heslo";
//database conection password
> 3) My domain is sip.leosser.net
>
> QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS :
> 1) Shouldn't db_user='admin' and NOT 'ser' since
> this is what the 'username'
> field is for the password 'heslo' in the MySQL
> database? However, if I
> change this I don't even get to the login screen on
> serweb.
Serweb uses the username,password etc. information
from file ser_mysql.sh which used to create your ser
tables to connect the mysql database. So you should
change the above config file what I mentioned.

And the login username,password,domain values is the
information which store in the subscriber table of ser
in mysql database.

> 2) I have tried logging in as admin at sip.leosser.net
> and password heslo,
> root at sip.leosser.net and mypwd. Nothing works when I
> do get to the serweb
> login screen.
>
> I am stuck. Anyone have any suggestions?

1) check how your database daemon to run. Do you only
use mysqld_safe or not? If yes, change your database
hostname as localhost.
2) Use phpinfo() function to make sure how do you
configure your php. Dont use the default setting like
./configure --with-mysql; please specify a location
for it.
3)Turn on your php display error function setting in
php.ini file and try to install pear log and change
the $config->log_level = "PEAR_LOG_WARNING" to
$config->log_level = "PEAR_LOG_DEBUG" of config.php to
see more details.

Hope these can help you to solve your problem.

Wilson