[Serusers] Logging into SERWEB

Karel Kozlik karel at iptel.org
Thu Jun 30 15:31:20 CEST 2005

Hi Leo,
which version of serweb are you useing? I wrote about the latest (0.9.3)

 > Thank you for the quick response and the thorough answer, but I
cannot seem
 > to follow your advice because:
 > 1) I cannot find the file 'configure_data_layer.php'. I even did and
 > updatedb and a locate.
 > 2) There is nothing about username and password on my ser.cfg.

Sorry, I'm not expert to configuration of ser. But you should have in
ser.cfg something like this:

modparam("usrloc|avp_db", "db_url", "mysql://ser:heslo@localhost/ser")

If you haven't probably the default (mysql://ser:heslo@localhost/ser) is
used. This db_url is in format:
mysql://username:password@host/db_name

> 3) I don't know which .php file to change to add '$config->enable_loging =
> true'. I cannot find this parameter in the config.php file. I also don't
> know to where the logs would be stored.

config.php is the right file. If 'enable_loging' isn't here you probably
have some old serweb.

Karel