[Serusers] URGENT!! SUBSCRIBE message handling failure in SER v0.8.14!!!

Victor Huertas Garcia vhuertas at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 13:04:02 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I have a very urgent problem I should solve ASAP but I don't know how to do
it. May one of you can help me.

I am using the stable version of SER v.0.8.14 and I would like to enable
presence service. I have loaded the pa.so module and added the typical lines
to process the SUBSCRIBEs in the SER to provide this capability:

if (method=="SUBSCRIBE"){
      if (t_newtran()){
                 handle_subscription("registrar");
                 break;
       };
};

However each time the SIP endpoint sends a SUBSCRIBE message the SER replies
with a 400 Bad Request. According to the LOGs there must be a problem in
parsing the header of the message in SER.

Please, if there is somebody who can give a clue to know what's wrong I
would appreciate it a lot because this problem is affecting seriously to the
development of my project.l

Thanks in advance.

Victor