[Serusers] SER listen on multiple ports

smy at addm.com smy at addm.com
Thu Jun 30 10:34:12 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I tried searching for a similar thread in the iptel archive, but can't find any
related discussion, so please forgive me if some of you have discussed this
issue previously for I did try searching for it!!   :>

I'm trying to have SER listen on other ports on top of its default (5060)
without success.

In my configuration, I tried....

listen=public-ip
port=5080
port=5060

But users can only register on port 5060.  Once I disable the line port=5060,
users can now register on port 5080.  I have even tried....

listen=public-ip:5060
listen=public-ip:5080

This resulted in SER failing to start.  Therefore I had no choice but to move
back to my 1st sample above in adding the port option.

My question boils down to the following... Is SER capable of listening on
multiple ports??  If so, how do I configure it??  Any help is appreciated!

Best Regards,
Samuel Yeung