[Serusers] Digits manipulation

Daniel Mizrachi (net-uno.net) dmizrachi at net-uno.net
Wed Jun 29 18:29:41 CEST 2005

Hi...

Actually I have SER 0.8.14 up and running on Linux Redhat 9.0 and I´m trying to do something about digits manipulation.

I have registered on it diferent users from diferent regions of the country and I need to process local calls thru PSTN just with 7 digits even though all the users are registered with 10 digits (3 for Area Code + 7 for phone number)

For example, User from Region #1, that has 241 as area code, wants to make a call thru PSTN to a user with the same area code but only dialing 7 digits.

Here my question:

Can SER take the first 3 digits (Area Code) from the ANI (Ser user) and add them to the destination number (DNIS) before send to PSTN Gw ?

Example:

Ser user: 2417790000 at ser.net-uno.net
Local number dialed by SER User: 9850000
Number to send to PSTN: 2419850000

I have no idea how I can do something like that

Best Regards,

Daniel Mizrachi