[Serusers] SER returns 400 Bad Request to SUBSCRIBE

Victor Huertas Garcia vhuertas at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 29 12:50:56 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I have configured the SER 0.8.14 to work with pa.so module and with
the following lines in the ser.cfg:

if (method==SUBSCRIBE){
           if (t_newtran()){
                       handle_subscription("registrar");
                       break;
            };
};

then, when I register with Windows Messenger 4.7 and do "Add a
Contact", it sends a SUBSCRIBE messages which is replied with a 400
Bad Request message.

In the log file I see all the time:

parse_hfs(): Error while parsing headers
handle_subscription(): Error while parsing message header

I don't understand why it doesn't work. Any idea?

Thanks

Victor

PD: I have seen in other ser.cfg that pa.so module supports
additional parameters (like db_url, etc.) but I cannot add these
parameters at all. Why? Is there another pa.so module. If it is the
case, would it work with SEr v0.8.14?