[serusers] calling problem

Java Rockx javarockx at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 15:21:38 CEST 2005

I don't think I said to use flag 4. What I said was that if you don't
specify a flag, then SER will use flag 4 because that is how the default
flag that the registrar module will use.

So my point was that if you are using flag 4 for something else in your
ser.cfg then that may be "stepping on the toes" of the NAT flag. If you are
use flag 5 then you should be OK.

Regards,
Paul