[Serusers] SEMS with Radius and mysql

a cairo a.cairo at scsitalia.it
Sun Jun 26 20:20:46 CEST 2005

I note that anyone can help me on ser + radius configuration problem !

My ser work fine with radius server. Accounting is ok.
But there are 2 problem:

 Problem 1)

        Free Mediaproxy not work with Radius. Is there another?

 Problem 2)

      SEMS module and SER Status
My ser and (radius+mysql) are on two separate servers.
It's necessary to install  mysql  also on ser server for know ser-status?

HOW i can call this procedure modparam("voicemail",
"db_url","sql://ser:heslo@dbhost/ser")
in sems configuration file, if mysq is not installed on ser server? (sems is
installed with ser on the same server)

Please help me !