[Serusers] multiple domains and aliases to link them

Rosario Pingaro rpingar at italycom.it
Sat Jun 25 16:57:43 CEST 2005

I have ser configured and workin fine with multiple domains.

I assign an unique numeric alias for each user not realted to the domain. So If I have an alias 0823384 at domain1.com can't have 0823384 at domain2.com link to another user.

Now I'd like to let the user of doamin1.com using the regular phone to call the user of domain2.com trough SER (I am using 0.9.2);

I am not able to figure out how to modify the ser.cfg to accomplish this.
Could I rewrite the uri if I don't find the alias and let them find again with the new domain?
Something like this:
if (!lookup("alias")){
        if (uri=~"domain1,com") {
                rewritehost("domain2.com");
                lookup("alias");
                # if it is not about the other domain it come back
                if (!lookup("alias")){
                    rewritehost("domain1.com");
                }
        } else if  (uri=~"domain2,com") {
                rewritehost("domain1.com");
                lookup("alias");
                 # if it is not about the other domain it come back
                 if (!lookup("alias")){
                    rewritehost("domain2.com");
                }
        }