[Serusers] Serweb + SER 0.9.0 ('perms' problem)

ODC onurdc at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 14:12:56 CEST 2005

Hi,
It was mentioned that PEAR module should have been in the current version of PHP (which is PHP v.5.0.4). However it is not. After downloading and intalling PHP Pear from per.php.net, the following message appeared on the screen when I tired to access ../user/index.php or ../admin/index.php.

"Function aggregate_methods() doesn't exists. Try install Classkit extension. http://pecl.php.net/package/classkit"

On the net, I could only find (http://seagull.phpkitchen.com/CHANGELOG.txt) that aggregate_methods() does not exist in PHP5. Do you have a suggestion for progress? Thanks,

Dev

Karel Kozlik <karel at iptel.org> wrote:
Hi,
read the requirements! Look like you haven't installed PHP PEAR package.
If you are useing debian, instal package php4-pear. Otherwise follow
instructions on http://pear.php.net/manual/en/installation.php.

Karel