[serusers] calling problem

Java Rockx javarockx at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 13:24:19 CEST 2005

Michael,

I'm quite certain that if the value of the "flags" column in the location
table is set to 1 then the SER registrar module thinks that the REGISTER
message is from a NATed client.

By default, SER uses flag 4 to indicate NAT status in the ser.cfg file. So
if you have called setflag(4) somewhere before save("location") then you are
informing SER that the client is NATed.

You can change the flag by using something like this

modparam("registrar", "nat_flag", 2)

The above line tells SER to use flag 2 as the NAT indicator.

Regards,
Paul